Our patties has a hint of maple syrup and sage. Excellent for breakfast on the go.
Package contains 6 - (2oz patties) total 12 oz.
- Sausage links contain absolutely NO PORK. Contains no artificial nitrates orpreservatives
- Sausages ship frozen with dry ice, may evaporate in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove from packaging and place in the refrigerator or freezer depending on desired use.
- When fully thawed, keep items for no more than 4 hours at room temperature.
- Item may be stored in the refrigerator for one week, or in the freezer for up to 30 days.
If we have chosen to be at fault for the delivery of your order, we will provide you with store credit that can be used towards your next purchase.
For every product we offer, we strive to deliver each one in the best possible condition on the requested delivery date. We do our best to mitigate the risk of shipping frozen food around the country. However there are some things outside of our control like the weather and transit delays once the package is in the hands of FedEx.
Lawton Sausage Company is not responsible for delays in transit caused by high package volume, weather, mechanical error, strikes, natural disasters, terrorism safety control, local carrier mis-scans or inaccurate/incomplete shipping information, and we do not require a signature for the release of any shipment. Leaving a package at an address is ultimately up to the complete discretion of the individual delivery person and is therefore entirely outside our control.